Navigate the complete history of feature listings for JSCharting. For existing customers, don’t miss the new What’s New section!
- Enhanced performance system wide, ideal for mobile and other resource constrained clients
- Shape morphing animations. Modifying chart options animates them.
- Many pre-defined animation easing options
- Colors Animation - Full color animation tweening even between gradients and solid colors
- Post Update Animation Callback (updateOptions.then)
- Automatic number value animation
- Automatic string tween animation
- Palettes - A large selection of predefined palettes
- Browser Compatibility - Supports virtually all standard and popular browsers
- Smart Interpretation of settings - Traditionally users had to specify every individual setting to achieve a particular effect. The chart evaluates settings, and logically concludes what the user is attempting to do. Then applies such settings directly. Example:
- States Cascading - A point has states: [normal, hover, selected ] When the hover marker size is set, the selected state inherits those settings
- Visual Completion - A legend background color is specified. The legend outline updates accordingly.
- Smart Default Tooltips - Depending on the data and chart type, the tooltip displays relevant and useful calculations automatically
- Tooltips utilize axis labels to identify data within tooltips automatically
- Integrated Icons Library
- Icons Browser with thousands of icons to choose from
- Used with chart features
- Point Markers
- Series Bubble Shape
- Legend Entry
- Accessibility support
- Compliance with accessibility standards such as section 508 and WCAG 2.0
- Palettes optimized for color impaired vision.